4in. Stroke Flywheel Assembly. Fits Twin Cam Dyna & Touring 1999-2002.
Features & Benefits:-
* Also Fits Dyna 1999-2005.
* Also Fits Touring 1999-2006.
* 2003-2006 motors can be upgraded to the stronger Timken Crankcase Bearing.
* Heat-treated 4140 material is harder and 114% stronger than stock.
* Harder material, eliminates thrust washer.
* Larger 1.671in. diameter crankpin.
* Designed with increased cross-sectional area for increased crank-pin clamping force No welding required.
* Integral mainshafts Eliminates two potential points of weakness.
* Consistent balance & precision machining Truer flywheels & less vibration.
* Reduced mainshaft deflection at high rpm less vibration, reduced piston & rod side thrusting, prevents oil pump damage, fully compatible with gear drive cams.
* Capable of higher rpm More available power!
* Trued to with in .0005in. TIR
* Rod Bearings have 20 rollers vs 18 stock