1-1/2in. Tall Billet Risers – Fits 1-1/2in. Handlebars.
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
ROLLIES PART No: BAI-H57-6090GB
Installation Instructions for Risers:
1. Remove top clamp(s), old bars, risers and OEM riser rubbers.
2. Install Arlen Ness heavy duty polyurethane riser rubbers, part number AN-08-005 (RSS can supply).
3. Install risers to top triple tree with quality riser bolts (RSS can supply). Hidden grub screws MUST face outwards. At this point, the head of the grub screws MUST sit below the riser surfaces.
4. Fit new handlebars and riser top clamps. Carefully adjust your bars as to find your ideal riding position.
5. Remove the riser top clamps and handlebars. Unscrew grub screws slightly until they protrude above the riser surface by approximately .040in.. Re-fit handle bars, making sure they are in your ideal riding position. Fit top clamps and tighten socket heads to 30ft/lbs. The slightly raised grub screws will leave an impression on the underside of the bars marking your ideal riding position.
6. Remove top clamps and bars once again. Drill into the cen tre of the markings with the very tip of your drill, making sure not to go past the taper on the end of your drill bit. Re-fit the bars being careful to align the protruding grub screws with the drill marks you have just made. Fit top clamps and torque socket heads to 30ft/lbs.
*** The hidden grub screw design acts as dowels for perpetual clamping force and prevents bar slippage.